Seating is limited at our indoors services. Use these links to reserve a seat!
- Advent Vespers (Tuesday, 15 December, 7pm, Nave)
- Longest Night Mass (Blue Christmas) (Wednesday, 16 December, 7pm, Nave)
- Holy Eucharist (Saturday, 19 December, 6pm, Nave)
- Holy Eucharist (Sunday, 20 December, 8am, Parish Hall)
- Advent Vespers (Tuesday, 22 December, 7pm, Nave)
Christmas Eve (Thursday, 24 December, 7pm, Parish Hall)
Note that on Christmas Eve there will be three services:
- 4pm (outdoors, with singing and sermon, unlimited attendance)
- 7pm (indoors, with children’s pageant, RSVP’s suggested)
- 11pm (outdoors, with singing and incense, unlimited attendance)
Besides the services listed above, Holy Eucharist is offered outdoors on Sunday mornings at 10.30am on the Rectory Lawn. We meet rain or shine: dress appropriately and bring a chair! Or join us on Zoom at 8am Sunday.
For any of these in-person liturgies, please wear a mask securely over your nose and mouth. For outdoor liturgies, bring your own chair (and umbrella if needed!). As we care for one another during this pandemic, please only attend if you are willing to join us in observing a strict protocol.
Advent Vespers with Young Preachers is being offered each Tuesday night in Advent at 7pm. RSVP encouraged. This liturgy will be recorded and posted on this website.
Read our latest newsletter or sign up down below to receive your own copy!