Christian formation is the lifelong process of growing in our relationship with God, self, others, and all creation.
Every experience in our lives can provide us with the opportunity to express our faith; the challenge we face is recognizing these opportunities and learning ways to live a sometimes counter-cultural life in a secular world.
“Formation” is the process of making Christian disciples. Sunday School (for all ages) is a piece of that process.
As Jesus was walking along, he saw Levi son of Alphaeus sitting at the tax booth, and he said to him, “Follow me.” And he got up and followed him. – Mark 2:14
Spring 2020 Adult Formation Offerings
Our Spring adult forum offerings got thrown off-kilter by the Covid-19 pandemic. But we are still meeting (online)!
We’re finishing up a series on the Psalms. Then we will decide what’s next!
Sunday Formation Hour
- 5 No Longer Strangers (1/4)
- 12 No Longer Strangers (2/4)
- 19 No Longer Strangers (3/4)
- 26 No Formation Hour: Annual Meeting
- 2 No Longer Strangers (4/4)
- 9 Mass Incarceration
- 16 Diversity
- 23 Black History Month Speaker
- 19 Enneagram (1/2)
- 26 Enneagram (2/2)
- 3 History of Christianity (1/2)
- 10 History of Christianity (2/2)
- 17 Episcopal Polity