St. Thomas’ Forms
- Parish Information Form so we know how to contact all our friends.
- St. Thomas Building Use if you want to use our campus for non-church activities.
- Wedding Customary – what you need to know if you’re thinking of getting married at St. Thomas’.
- Funeral Planning Workbook — for yourself or a loved one, be prepared.
- Baptism Information Form
- Transfer Request Form for transferring membership from another parish to St. Thomas’.
Other Important Documents
- The Constitution and Canons of the Episcopal Church 2018 (pdf, html)
- The Constitutions and Canons of the Diocese of New Jersey (2019 pdf)
- The Bylaws of St. Thomas’ Episcopal Church (rev. 2009)
- Manual of Business Methods (2019 pdf): A comprehensive, user-friendly manual which supports the increasingly complex work of all treasurers and parish administrators. Includes forms, such as the Parochial Report Form, with instructions.