Dear St. Thomas’,
This weekend we begin our summer schedule! There will be only one service on Sundays, at 10am.
Join us as we celebrate the Holy Eucharist:
- Sundays at 10am (outdoors) (note the new time!)
- Saturdays at 6pm (indoors and online)
- Wednesday at 5.30pm (outdoors)
RSVP’s are no longer required indoors, but we will reserve a number of seats for those who want or are required to continue to practice social distancing.
Come join us!
During this season of coronavirus infections, we love others as Jesus loves us by following a simple guideline:
Those not fully vaccinated against Covid-19 must wear a mask and practice social distancing while on church grounds.
Masks are optional for those who have been fully vaccinated.
Announcements for the bulletin or parish email are due into the office by noon on Wednesday of each week. You can email them to email@example.com or call the office at 856-881-9144. Announcements are subject to editing due to limited space.
See this week’s bulletin online.
Lectionary readings for this week: 1 Samuel 17: 1a, 4-11, 19-23, 32-49, Psalm 9:9-20, 2 Corinthians 6:1-13, Mark 4:35-41
Lectionary readings for next week: 2 Samuel 1:1, 17-27, Psalm 130, 2 Corinthians 8:7-15, Mark 5:21-43
Please continue in your daily prayers for: Dennis, Marge, Joann, Andrea, Bob, Jimmie, Bill, Floss, Mary-Esther, Jackie, Richard, Taylor, Sid, Becky, Dorothy, Chuck, Jo-Ann, Sally, Ethan, Chrissy, John, Jessica, Jennifer, Lou, Sharon, Vivian, Gage, Butch, Angie, Gina
This Weekend at St. Thomas’
- Saturday, 6.00pm: Holy Eucharist in the Parish Hall and on Zoom
- Sunday, 10.00am: Holy Eucharist Outdoors at St. Thomas’
- Sunday, afternoon: Holy Eucharist at St. Thomas’ (recorded)
Weekdays at St. Thomas’
- Daily Morning Prayer (Monday through Saturday)
- Monday, 4pm: Centering Prayer (online)
- Monday, 7pm: Book Group (online – contact the office for link)
- Tuesday, 7pm: Small Group Bible Study: Hebrews (online)
- Wednesday, 5.30pm: Holy Eucharist (outdoors at Lychgate)
Online events hosted by St. Thomas’ are accessed via Zoom: instructions here.
What do you think of when you hear the word “reparations”? What does that word really mean? You might be surprised!
When a wrong has happened, how do we effect “repair?”
Hear a conversation within the Diocese of New Jersey.
Or come hear Bishop Stokes speak as a part of a march and rally in Newark on 19 June. Click here for more information.
Summer 2021 at St. Thomas’
- Holy Eucharist on Lawn: Sundays, 10am (note change in time!)
- Centering Prayer Online: Mondays, 4pm
- Holy Eucharist at Lychgate: Wednesdays, 5.30pm (except in July)
- Holy Eucharist in Nave: Saturdays, 6pm (Evening Prayer in July)
- Live-streaming of Holy Eucharist: Saturdays, 6pm (Evening Prayer in July)
Adult Formation (all online):
- Book Group: Mondays, 7pm (except July)
- Bible Study: Tuesdays, 7pm
- Presentation to St. Thomas’ by Episcopal Community Services of New Jersey: Wednesday, 30 June, 7pm.
- “Seeing Dead People”: Historical Controversies of the Christian Faith, led by Jonathan Wilson: Wednesdays, 7pm (7, 14, 21 July)
VBS in person: See registration info. below (18-22 July)
Church Picnic at Camp Sun N’ Fun: 7 August, Noon (Holy Eucharist at 2pm)
Family Movie Night on the Lawn: 27 August, 7.30pm
Rally Day & Picnic: 12 September, Picnic follows 10am service
See a calendar of Saints of the Episcopal Church.
Which Saint will you remember today?
See the official St. Thomas’ calendar or a list of upcoming events.
Are you serving in liturgy? Check the rota!
Saturdays, 6pm: Holy Eucharist
in the Parish Hall and online
Sundays, 10am: Holy Eucharist
outdoors, rain or shine
Mondays, 4pm: Centering Prayer online
Mondays, 7pm: Book Group online
Tuesdays, 7pm: Small Group Bible Study online
Wednesday, 5.30pm: Holy Eucharist
outdoors, rain or shine
Daily on Weekdays: Morning Prayer
Emergency Pastoral Care:
Call this number if you have a pastoral emergency, such as an alert about an ailing parishioner, a hospital stay, a death in the family, or to request last rites. Leave a message with a phone number for your call to be returned.